HDMI Passthrough issues with MacBooks
When setting up HDMI passthrough using a MacBook you may experience some connectivity issues. Please try the following to correct the problems.
1. Open the MacBook's display settings and try setting the resolution lower
. For best results, please stick to a 16:9 resolution such as 1920x1080.
2. Make sure the refresh rate on the MacBook is 60hz.
3. Try forcing a HDMI 1.4 connection on your display. Using a different HDMI version like HDMI 2.0 can cause the connection to drop. Example below is done on a ELMO Board R2 model under Source Settings --> HDMI EDID
Please contact the display manufacturer for instructions on setting the HDMI EDID.
Setting up HDMI or VGA Passthrough
1. Identify the video input ports available on your display device (Projector, Monitor, IFP) and compare them to the video out ports on your ELMO camera. The ports will be labeled as 'OUT' on your camera. Please note that the ports available will ...
TT-12i and TT-12iD USB Mode
The TT-12i and TT-12iD must have the USB Mode Setting set to “UVC” to be recognized natively by a computer Operating System. During this process ensure the USB cable is NOT connected to the camera as it may cause the setting change to fail. 1. ...
TT-12G HDMI Input to USB passthrough
A guide to setting up passthrough can be found here - TT-12G HDMI over USB feature
Setting up your ELMO STEM Cam (TT-12W, MA-1, MO-2) for USB Connection
This article will explain how to setup your new ELMO STEM Cam for USB connection. Most TT-12W, MA-1, and MO-2 cameras will require this guide, but not all steps may be necessary. After following this guide, please see our guide for Connecting your ...
Connecting your Camera to a Computer
1. Identify the USB Ports on your computer and ELMO. [EXAMPLE ELMO PRODUCTS; PORTS MAY VARY] [Computers] 2. Find the right software for your camera and computer combination on our website and install it. You can also check the user manual packaged ...