How to playback non-ELMO images on PX series camera
The PX series of cameras can be used to playback images that do not originate from the ELMO. However, the storage device must be setup in a specific way before the ELMO will read it. Below is a quick setup guide that can be used on either a SD card or USB drive.
1. Format USB/SD as FAT32.
2. Create a folder on the root (top) of the storage device called 'DCIM'.
3. Inside the DCIM folder, create a folder called ‘100_ELMO’ .
4. Inside the 100_ELMO folder, you can add the photos. The photos need to follow these requirements:
- Must be in JPG format.
- Size cannot be larger than 4000x3000 pixels.
- Must follow the naming convention of ‘IMAGXXXX.JPG’ where XXXX is a unique number, usually iterating on each other. Example below.
5. Connect the storage device to the ELMO and playback the files. If you are still unable to view them, please make sure you files fit the above requirements and that your storage device is properly formatted.
PX-10E and PX-30E Product Support
Having trouble setting up your PX series document camera? Use this article to troubleshoot common issues and get answers to your questions! Troubleshooting Problem: Camera not recognized / No image from camera Solution: Change cable and/or input ...
PX Series Serial RS232 Commands
PX Series TCP/IP commands
PDF Download link at bottom
PX Series Startup Failure / Splash Screen Bug
It has come to our attention that PX series cameras running older firmware are experiencing a 'Splash Screen Bug' that prevents the cameras from properly starting. If your camera is affected, please submit an online request for a firmware update. ...
PX-10E and PX-30E won't display images from USB drive or SD Card
For files that cannot be displayed, an exclamation mark [!] will be displayed on the thumbnail list. Still images taken by smart devices may not be compliant with DCF standard and will not be displayed on the thumbnail list. Change the file name and ...