Image Mate 5 - Black Screen on Windows 10 and Windows 11
If your ELMO camera is recognized by your computer, but the Image Mate software is only showing a black screen, you may need to adjust your computer's settings.
Before proceeding, please make sure you have administrator access to your computer. You will not be able to change settings without it.
1. Open the Start Menu by pressing the Windows key
on your keyboard, or on your task bar .
2. Search for '
' and open it.
3. Make sure the following are enabled. Optional: Reboot your computer after this step.
4. Launch Image Mate 5 again with the ELMO connected to your computer.
If you still are having issues -
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling IM5.
- Test the camera on another computer with IM5. If it works on the other computer, then it can be determined that the issue is caused by the original computer and not the ELMO camera.
- Open a support ticket online for additional assistance from our team: https://support.elmousa.com/portal/en/newticket