Setting up HDMI or VGA Passthrough
1. Identify the video input ports available on your display device (Projector, Monitor, IFP) and compare them to the video out ports on your ELMO camera. The ports will be labeled as 'OUT' on your camera. Please note that the ports available will vary depending on the model of your projector and ELMO.
[EXAMPLE ELMO PRODUCT; PORTS MAY VARY]
2. After finding a match, locate the same port type on your computer. In some cases, you may need to use a converter device to expand your computer's compatibility. For more information please contact the manufacturer of your computer.
3. Locate the matching IN port on your ELMO.
Non-PX series cameras only:
You must use the same IN port as OUT port. Passthrough will NOT work with mismatched connection types.
4. Make the connections.
5. Turn on your devices and enjoy! You can toggle between Camera view and Computer view using ELMO controls.
HDMI Passthrough issues with MacBooks
When setting up HDMI passthrough using a MacBook you may experience some connectivity issues. Please try the following to correct the problems. 1. Open the MacBook's display settings and try setting the resolution lower. For best results, please ...
TT-12G HDMI Input to USB passthrough
A guide to setting up passthrough can be found here - TT-12G HDMI over USB feature
TT-12G HDMI Input to USB passthrough troubleshooting
If you are having trouble using the HDMI Input over USB feature, please see below for troubleshooting tips. Before starting, please make sure HDMI passthrough is enabled on your TT-12G to use this feature. A guide to setting up passthrough can be ...
TT-12G HDMI over USB feature
Please note that the settings menus can only be accessed when your camera is connected to a display (TV, Projector, or Monitor) and not a computer until the HDMI over USB feature is enabled. Please see Connecting your Camera to a TV or Monitor or ...
Connecting your Camera to a TV or Monitor
1. Identify the video input ports available on your display and compare them to the video out ports on your ELMO camera. The ports will be labeled as 'OUT' on your camera. Please note that the ports available will vary depending on the model of your ...