Connecting your Camera to a Computer
1. Identify the USB Ports on your computer and ELMO.
[EXAMPLE ELMO PRODUCTS; PORTS MAY VARY]
2. Find the right software for your camera and computer combination on our website and install it. You can also check the user manual packaged with your ELMO for suggestions.
3. Connect your ELMO to your computer.
4. Power on your ELMO and start the software. Your camera should start working right away!
Software and Drivers Downloads
Looking for software or drivers? Please visit our software page. All software requires a USB connection from your ELMO to your computer. If you're having trouble picking out the right software for your setup, please contact our support team.
Using an ELMO Document Camera with a Third-Party Interactive Display
Connecting via USB - Direct Connect your document camera to your display using the proper USB cable. If your interactive display has a preinstalled camera application, you may be able to use this application to view your document camera. With a ...
Connecting your Wireless Camera to an ELMO Cast
1. Identify the HDMI input ports available on your display. Connect the ELMO Cast to the HDMI input, and then connect the ELMO Cast to power over USB. 2. Switch the display input to the ELMO Cast. Take note of the device name. More info about the ...
Setting up your ELMO STEM Cam for USB Connection
This article will explain how to setup your new ELMO STEM Cam for USB connection. Most TT-12W, MA-1, and MO-2 cameras will require this guide, but not all steps may be necessary. After following this guide, please see our guide for Connecting your ...
MX-P3 Connection Problems After Computer Reboot
Some versions of MX-P3 firmware have a bug where the camera will stop functioning after a computer reboot, or if the camera is plugged in before the computer is powered on. While this problem can be fixed by unplugging and plugging back in the ELMO, ...