TT-12i and TT-12iD USB Mode
The TT-12i and TT-12iD must have the USB Mode Setting set to “UVC” to be recognized natively by a computer Operating System. During this process ensure the USB cable is NOT connected to the camera as it may cause the setting change to fail.
1. Connect the document camera to a display (e.g. monitor, TV, projector, etc. Not a computer) using the HDMI or RGB output. The on screen menu is not available when using the USB or composite video connections.
2. Press the Menu button the camera base to activate the on screen menu.
3. Using the button on the base (Figure 1) navigate to the Preferences Icon (Figure 2)
4. Navigate to the USB Mode sub-menu (Figure 3) and press select to enter the menu.
5. Select UVC from the menu.
6. Return to the home menu and navigate to the Exit icon in the bottom right corner of the menu screen.
7. Power down the document camera.
8. Connect the USB cable and power on the camera.
Download PDF Version:
TT-12G HDMI Input to USB passthrough
A guide to setting up passthrough can be found here - TT-12G HDMI over USB feature
TT-12G HDMI over USB feature
Please note that the settings menus can only be accessed when your camera is connected to a display (TV, Projector, or Monitor) and not a computer until the HDMI over USB feature is enabled. Please see Connecting your Camera to a TV or Monitor or ...
USB-C cable compatibility for TT-12G and MX-P3
The TT-12G and MX-P3 are supplied with a USB-C to USB-A connection cable. The camera's have a USB-C port for making connections between the ELMO and a computer. These ports will not work with a double-sided USB-C cable; only a USB-C to USB-A cable ...
TT-12W Product Support
Having trouble setting up your TT-12W document camera? Use this article to troubleshoot common issues and get answers to your questions! Troubleshooting Problem: Camera not recognized / No image from camera Solution: Change cable and/or input port. ...
Use this article to learn more about your new ELMO device. For troubleshooting, please see our device help page. Package Contents Supported Software Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 - Image Mate 5 - ELMO Interactive Toolbox for Windows - Image Mate + ...