TT-12i and TT-12iD USB Mode
The TT-12i and TT-12iD must have the USB Mode Setting set to “UVC” to be recognized natively by a computer Operating System. During this process ensure the USB cable is NOT connected to the camera as it may cause the setting change to fail.
1. Connect the document camera to a display (e.g. monitor, TV, projector, etc. Not a computer) using the HDMI or RGB output. The on screen menu is not available when using the USB or composite video connections.
2. Press the Menu button the camera base to activate the on screen menu.
3. Using the button on the base (Figure 1) navigate to the Preferences Icon (Figure 2)
4. Navigate to the USB Mode sub-menu (Figure 3) and press select to enter the menu.
5. Select UVC from the menu.
6. Return to the home menu and navigate to the Exit icon in the bottom right corner of the menu screen.
7. Power down the document camera.
8. Connect the USB cable and power on the camera.
Download PDF Version:
Use this article to learn more about your new ELMO device. For troubleshooting, please see our device help page. Package Contents Supported Software Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 - Image Mate 5 - ELMO Interactive Toolbox for Windows - Image Mate + ...
TT-12iD and TT-12i Troubleshooting
Having trouble setting up your TT-12iD / TT-12i document camera? Use this article to troubleshoot common issues! Issue: Document Camera not recognized by computer. Most Common Cause: Cable issue. Solution: Connect camera to your computer using the ...
TT-12W Product Support
Having trouble setting up your TT-12W document camera? Use this article to troubleshoot common issues and get answers to your questions! Troubleshooting Problem: Camera not recognized / No image from camera Solution: Change cable and/or input ...
Having trouble setting up your TT-02RX document camera? Use this article to troubleshoot common issues! Issue: Document camera not recognized (Mac) Most Common Cause: Using a Multiport / hub USB-C Adapter Solution: Only use a 1-to-1 USB-C adapter ...